ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Nguyễn Thắng <nguyenthang0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pricing
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2018 08:25:56 GMT
Hi!
You can create some group of customer, that group related to your location
and then you set price rules for that group.

--
*THANG NGUYEN (Mr)*

*OLBIUS DEVELOPER**Email:* nguyenthang0905@gmail.com| *Mobile:* (+84) 96
955 0905

*OLBIUS., JSC*
*Tel:* (+84) 9 88 99 3333
*Address: *25th Fl., No 91, Nguyen Chi Thanh St., Ha Noi City, VietNam
*Website:* http://olbius.com