ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A point in the right direction
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2018 17:05:00 GMT
Hi Shane,

You only need to include entities in the entitymodel.xml of the new
component (plugin) when:

   1. you create a new entity, or
   2. you enhance (extend) an  existing entity with new fields and/or
   relations.

If you're not going to have the project component in your implementation
you should copy the project specific entities into the entitymodel.xml of
your component.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)