ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sameer Apte <aptesam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uploading and viewing documents of party
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2018 16:29:38 GMT
Thanks Pritam for having a look.

I am looking at 17.12 as of now. After reading you email I also checked
party profile page in party manager quickly on trunk demo. But It is still
not exactly what I was hoping for.

Essentially on party profile page there is party content widget which shows
view and remove links next to each of the party contents.
But if you click on view, it does not render the file uploaded in the
browser. Instead it takes us to a screen where same widget is shown just
that it occupies entire screen.
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/partymgr/control/EditPartyContents?contentId=10003&partyId=admin

What I was hoping for was some place wherein user can click on view and see
the file that was uploaded getting rendered in the browser e.g. image or
pdf. Pdf is preferable.

Also the security related permissions which user should carry to make sure
that he / she can view the contents uploaded by her and not someone else's.

Regards,
Sameer Apte