ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Frank Herrman <f.herr...@typify.com>
Subject Re: Webpos and sales tax
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2018 08:13:20 GMT
Hi Ingo,

Thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately I already had that set for the facility the POS
is connected to. I have set it for the other facilities as well, but that did not work out.

I have messed around with the code to get it to work and ended up with something that seems
to work. However, if I set 'show pricies including taxes' to my store it adds the tax twice
to the due-amount and total (though the sales tax is correct). So it does not feel right yet.
I have something like this:

Total: 1 euro
Tax: 0,21 euro
Total: 1,42 euro

Kind regards,

Frank

On [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

    Hello Frank,

    in order to have WebPOS calculate the tax you have to add the SHIPPING_ORIG_LOCATION to
the facility.

    1.) Add contact mech to facility
    2.) Add FacilityContactMechPurpose

    <FacilityContactMechPurpose facilityId="yourFacilityId" contactMechId="yourContactMechId"
contactMechPurposeTypeId="SHIP_ORIG_LOCATION"/>

    It will then calculate the tax, as the SHIP_ORIG_LOCATION is used for tax calculation
in WebPOS. There is still an issue adding the tax to the "Total Due". As I am currently working
on getting the WebPOS ready for Austria I am working on a fix right now.

    Best regards,
    Ingo