ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Frank Herrman <f.herr...@typify.com>
Subject Re: Webpos and sales tax
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 11:39:42 GMT
Hi Ingo,

This did the trick for me! The only thing that might require some further investigation is
that it now shows this list:

* Total: 127,64
* Total promo: 0
* Total VAT: 22,15
* Total: 127,64

The first total you would probably expect the price excl. VAT (105,49 in this example). Not
a big deal for me though.

Kind regards,

Frank

Op 15-11-18 11:33 heeft Ingo Wolfmayr <ingo.wolfmayr@wolfix.at> geschreven:

    Hi Frank,

    that’s because the "getDisplayGrandTotal" method takes the subtotal of the cart line
that already has tax included and adds the "totalSalesTax".

    return this.getDisplaySubTotal().add(this.getTotalShipping()).add(this.getTotalSalesTax()).add(this.getOrderOtherAdjustmentTotal()).add(this.getOrderGlobalAdjustments());

    I have changed it locally to:

    GenericValue productStore = ProductStoreWorker.getProductStore(productStoreId, delegator);
    if(productStore.get("showPricesWithVatTax").equals("Y")){
    	return this.getSubTotal().add(this.getTotalShipping()).add(this.getTotalSalesTax()).add(this.getOrderOtherAdjustmentTotal()).add(this.getOrderGlobalAdjustments());
    }else
    {
    	return this.getDisplaySubTotal().add(this.getTotalShipping()).add(this.getTotalSalesTax()).add(this.getOrderOtherAdjustmentTotal()).add(this.getOrderGlobalAdjustments());
    }

    I am still testing but it looks promising.

    Best regards,
    Ingo