ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Shi Jinghai" <sh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A point in the right direction
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2018 15:52:44 GMT
Hi Shane,

Basically your requirement is a government ERP.

There are 2 types of jobs in your description: routine job("Initial
Counsultation, Drug Testing, etc") and project job.

The workloads of routine jobs can be predefined and approved automatically.
Every fiscal year or so you can adjust the settings of workloads.

The project jobs can be budget based funded. The daily workloads can be
filled in by its members ("The attorney would then have to provide counsel
within 36 hours and report back that they had done so") and
verified/approved by project managers.

It would be better if you have an OFBiz workflow plugin (i.e. Activiti [1]
and etc.) to run routine jobs.

Kind Regards,

Shi Jinghai

[1] https://www.activiti.org/

PS: the 3rd try of sending this email to ofbiz-user mail list, what happens?