ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From wp.rauchholz@gmail.com <wp.rauchh...@gmail.com>
Subject How to manage recepies through content functionality
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 10:05:22 GMT
Good day!

Background:
We are in the process of setting up a food service business. We decided to go with ofbiz as
it allows us to contain investment-$ initially. We are trying in phase 1 to use ofbiz standard.
(maybe with exception ofeComemrce page)
We tested different scenarios and are left with a few questions we were not able to resolve.

Problem descriptions

(1)     BOM UOM.
Ingrediens in different UOMs (ml, gr, kg, pcs, etc..).
When defining BOM, UOM cannot be defined. Where can I set the UOM for the BOM?

(2)     For each dish we need to upload its recipe along with pictures of the different cooking
phases (either as an online text or downloadable pdf). Example: https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2089/spiced-carrot-and-lentil-soup

We were testing with the Content page of the part itself as well as the Content menu (Forum,
Blog, Content, etc..). Unfortunately, we were not able to achieve that a recipe is shown on
the eCommerce page along with the dish, or to define a link that refers to that recipe and
then being opened in a separate window.
Is this something ofbiz offers as functionality and where can I find a Howto?

Thanks for your help, Wolfgang