ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From wp.rauchholz@gmail.com <wp.rauchh...@gmail.com>
Subject Delivery schedules for product categories
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2018 08:59:12 GMT
After testing with ofbiz, I need advice from experts if the following is possible.

Background:
We need to show in e-Commerce a schedule of parts in weekly buckets for the next six weeks.
I use categories for this. Example
•	Product Category Name: Products week 42: 15/10 – 21/10
•	Product Category Name: Products week 43: 22/10 – 28/10
•	Product Category Name: Products week 44: 29/10 – 4/11
•	Product Category Name: Products week 45: 5/11 – 11/11

The customer can order products in any of these weeks; but these will also be delivered only
in that same week.
I set the THROUGH DATE in Category Roll-up to the end of each corresponding week (21/10, 28/10,
etc..). The category will disappear once this date is passed. This is what we need.

Challenge:
I have not been able to define for product categories delivery valid dates from – to. If
a customer enters an order e.g. for wk 44, he/she can enter a deliver for another week.

Thanks for your insight. Wolfgang