ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From wp.rauchholz@gmail.com <wp.rauchh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when receiving purchase order
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2018 18:02:56 GMT
Sorry for re-sending this email, but I cannot get past this error.

Thanks for helping.

I set the tax account in GL ACCOUNT DEFAULTS..
Would you please help me to fix this one. Thank you. Wolfgang

The Following Errors Occurred:
Error trying to begin transaction, could not process method: The current transaction is marked
for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly
was caused by: Error in simple-method [Post a AcctgTrans
[file:/usr/local/ofbiz.17.12/applications/accounting/minilang/ledger/AcctgTransServices.xml#postAcctgTrans]]:
[Gl account id is not set for 00002 or mapping not found for account type
Gl account id is not set for 00003 or mapping not found for account type TAX_ACCOUNT]

Wolfgang