ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Julien NICOLAS <julien.nico...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: General login page for all users?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 10:43:19 GMT
Hi Alex,

I'm not sure about the purpose of this feature. What is the difference
between this feature and bookmarks ?

If the user have bookmark for his preferred webapp, he have to select
it, log in and that's all. With this main login page, you'll add a click
in the process.

I'm not sure that is useful but maybe it could be interesting for the
community, let people add comments.

My 2 cents,

Julien.