ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shi Jinghai <huaru...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: E-Commerce
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 12:39:43 GMT
" E.g. when user searches for something in given category ", I guess it's a frontend javascript
filter, right?

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Pritam Kute [mailto:pritam.kute@hotwaxsystems.com]
发送时间: 2018年10月8日 17:27
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: Re: E-Commerce

Hi Shrilesh,

Product filtering is not supported OOTB on e-commerce for now. You need to
customize the solution.
You can use Apache Solr for enhancing the search capabilities. You can use
stand-alone Apache Solr server for this. Currently, the work is in progress
integrate Apache Solr in embedded mode in Apache OFBiz. [1]

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5042

Thanks and Regards
--
Pritam Kute