ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Girish Vasmatkar <girish.vasmat...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: How to store big character data in postgres.
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2018 08:39:21 GMT
Hi Madhi

Why would you want to store a SQL Query in the DB? What's the length of the
query? You can use type "text" with unlimited length.
What's the current data type of the column you're trying to store your
query in? Postgres implements CLOBs using TEXT datatype. You should
consider using TEXT.

Best,
Girish Vasmatkar
HotWax Systems