ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rishi Solanki <rishisolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delivery schedules for product categories
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:36:32 GMT
Dear Wolfgang,
Could you please share the details one more time with some example you
wanted to achieve. Also challenge you are facing is not much clear. I again
read your email, and feels I replied to your question without proper
attention.
Please share the details one more time with some example, will help us to
understand your requirement.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki