ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwax.co>
Subject Re: How to manage recepies through content functionality
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 10:19:02 GMT
Hi Wolfgang,

You can set the UOM at the component level, and for the recipe, you can use
ProductContent
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductContent?productId=PIZZA

You can explore ecommerceseo component for reference, there are lots of
ways to render content, You can use ContentMapFacade, of *ContentWrapper
classes to get the needed data.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit