ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz <wp.rauchh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OFbiz on LAMP server
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 07:09:39 GMT
I do a have several services on my home server (CRM, personal finance.
etc..), that all run through apache server.
I do have a domain and a certificate from letsencrypt.

I want to have the possibility to test ofibz (planning a startup and
travelling a lot) accessing through www<mydomain>
I want to leverage letsencrypt certificate
Want access through port 443
Certificate management through letsencrypt/apache is easier than through
ofbiz way

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

--