ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz <wp.rauchh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when receiving purchase order
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 11:12:42 GMT
I was too fast with te disregard....
I got another tax related message when trying to ' Quick Ship Entire Order'.
I set hte tax account in GL ACCOUNT DEFAULTS..
Would you please help me to fix this one. Tjank you. Wolfgang

×
The Following Errors Occurred:

Error trying to begin transaction, could not process method: The current
transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and
aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
simple-method [Post a AcctgTrans
[file:/usr/local/ofbiz.17.12/applications/accounting/minilang/ledger/AcctgTransServices.xml#postAcctgTrans]]:
; [Gl account id is not set for 00002 or mapping not found for account type
, Gl account id is not set for 00003 or mapping not found for account type
TAX_ACCOUNT]

--

Wolfgang Rauchholz