ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierresm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: General login page for all users?
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 08:40:45 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thank you for reviving the GitHub repository. While it is not ready for
inclusion in the OFBiz code base (a.o. it lacks license references), I feel
confident that a lot of adopters can take hints from it to make their
implementations more user friendly.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)