ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Naumann <sebastiandill1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ofbiz BIRT Flexible Reports
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 23:01:59 GMT
Dear Jacques,

Thanks for the quick response, and sorry for the perhaps redundant question
but I am new to all this.

I use 16.11 and yeah I had read it but I guess not understood it.

So the part where I get stuck is the integration. I have the report and
from within the report designer it's works fine.

The only thing I am missing seems to be the Xml, right?

Thanks again.

Regards,

Sebastian