ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pritam Kute <pritam.k...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: E-Commerce
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 08:41:14 GMT
Hi Shrilesh,

According to the above discussions, I guess you need to implement faceted
search which is nowadays more
popular on the e-commerce sites. [1]

The integration of the Apache Solr in OFBIz is at a very basic level for
now. So, I recommend you to write a custom implementation
for integrating stand-alone Apache Solr and achieving the results you want.
I suggest you
go through the documentation of Apache Solr for digging up more into it. [2]

Hope this helps you.

[1]:
https://image.slidesharecdn.com/seeleysolrfacetseurocon2011-111021104018-phpapp01/95/the-many-facets-of-apache-solr-yonik-seeley-5-728.jpg?cb=1341583996
[2]: http://lucene.apache.org/solr/resources.html