ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pritam Kute <pritam.k...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: How to send and receive email in ofbiz
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 10:10:43 GMT
Hello Madhi,

Which settings you have used? Gmail settings or your personal SMTP server
setup?

Thanks and Regards
--
*Pritam Kute* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/>  by  HotWax Systems

HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
<https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newsletters/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
.

[image: Inline image 1]