ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pritam Kute <pritam.k...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Creating product packs
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2018 10:29:54 GMT
Whatever I can learn from the explanation you have provided, it is just a
UI layer you are talking about. Like you just need to show individual
servings to the customer under a particular product pack. There is no any
requirement of modifying/deleting of any servings.

If this is the case, then the marketing package can be exploded using the
associations created in "ProductAssoc" entity. I recommend you to go
through the demo data of GZ-BASKET. It will clear all your questions.

Thanks and Regards
--
Pritam Kute