ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: E-Commerce
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 14:51:55 GMT
Hi Shrilesh,

If you are interested in Solr within OFBiz you might check https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5042

And especially the documentation at https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12753964/OFBIZ-5042-OriginalDescription.txt

It's no longer easy to spot since Pierre Smits simplified the Jira description while standardising
the Solr plugin README.MD. Actually this should
rather be an internal Asciidoc now (in trunk). I'll work on it and should deploy a wiki page
"copied" from it too.

Currently OFBiz trunk relies on Solr 7.3 but we should soon update it to 7.5.

Our stable version (R16) relies on Solr 5.3.1

HTH

Jacques