ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <ja...@productive1.com>
Subject RE: VAT
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2018 11:14:22 GMT
I found on the web there was some development done specifically for
Opentaps for sale.  It covered VAT for Sales Side, Purchase Side, and
reporting.
http://shop.opentaps.org/index.php/featured/vat-module-by-integratingweb.html

I am hesitant to purchase anything on this site as I am not sure how
active it is.  Anyone know anyone from Integrating Web, Opentaps, or
Shen Chi who may have access to this code?

It includes:

The Vat module by IntegratingWeb, an opentaps Partner, allows you to
easily manage VAT for sales orders, purchase orders and invoice in your
Opentaps CRM-ERP System. This module includes gwt integration, ledger
posting, detailed reports and the capability to override VAT when you
create an invoice.

Features of the VAT module include:

Adds vat to Sales orders and Purchase orders

Calculates vat using the rate associated to the product and the geo
location of the customer or supplier

Adds an extra vat number field to the crm module: account and leads.

Vat number associated to a party can be validated with a syntax
validator and with the VIES system

Prints the vat number on the invoices

Sales and vendor vat invoices

Vat on invoices can be overridden

Vat posting on specific gl accounts

Vat posting on gl accounts can be configured

Vat reports that calculate the vat return.

Thanks,

James