ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From info@blurbiness.com <i...@blurbiness.com>
Subject Re: Installation Issues - Can't find anyone with exact same issue - First Time User
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2018 18:17:13 GMT
Dear Sebastian,
Your problem may be due to your java version.

First, ensure that you have installed the JDK (not only the JRE).
Second, please, try with JDK 8 instead of JDK 10. I had a very similar issue in Ubuntu by
using the JDK 10. Once I switched to JDK 8 all worked perfectly. You can use either Oracle
JDK 8 or Open JDK.

Regards,

Francisco