ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Sharma <aditya.sha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: How to use Raw sql query in ofbiz
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 09:29:23 GMT
Hello Madhi Krishnan,

I would recommend using OFBiz OOTB implementation for the database related
operations.

To fetch data from the database, you can use EntityQuery
<https://www.hotwaxsystems.com/ofbiz/ofbiz-development/ofbiz-entity-query-api-simplifies-query-process/>
API

If you still intend to do it using SQL query. You can do that using
SQLProcessor
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/javadocs/org/ofbiz/entity/jdbc/SQLProcessor.html>
class methods.

Check out EntitySQLProcessor.groovy
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework/trunk/framework/webtools/groovyScripts/entity/EntitySQLProcessor.groovy>
for
reference.

HTH

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
[image: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-p-sharma/>