ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwax.co>
Subject Re: how to stop the job running?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 05:41:09 GMT
Hi Qing Zhao,

Your email has been moderated, Please subscribe to mailing list.

As regards your question,

As I know it's not possible to stop running job, you need to stop the
server, But once you start the server system mark the running service as
crashed (JobSandbox.statusId), and reschedule it as a new job.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit