ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Arun Patidar <arun.pati...@hotwax.co>
Subject Re: Invoice Ready to Post After Shipment
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 12:08:51 GMT
Hi James,

You can use ProductStore.autoApproveInvoice field for this use case.

Kind Regards,

Arun Patidar
Director of Information Systems

*HotWax CommerceReal OmniChannel. Real Results.*
m: +91 9827353082
w: www.hotwax.co

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotwaxcommerce/>
<https://www.facebook.com/HotWaxCommerce/>