ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Julien NICOLAS <julien.nico...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: Ecommerce
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2018 06:18:23 GMT
Hi Shrilesh,

Hard-coded is rarely the best solution.

Did you try to go to Catalog=>Stores, select your ecommerce product
store
<https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductStore?productStoreId=9000>,

and set the "Visual Theme Store" to your visual theme ?

I still explain it in a previous email in this thread but not sure you
try it.

HTH

Julien.

Le 22/09/2018 à 09:26, Shrilesh Korgaonkar a écrit :
> Thank guys
> I hard code it
> <set field="visualThemeId" value="MY_VISUALTHEME"/>
>
> On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 8:19 AM Shrilesh Korgaonkar <
> shrilesh.korgaonkar@udyogmandir.in> wrote:
>
>> <set field="visualThemeId" from-field="productStore.visualThemeId"
>> default-value="MY_VISUALTHEME"/>
>> tried still on the same problem
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 4:00 PM Julien NICOLAS <julien.nicolas@nereide.fr>
>> wrote: