ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Shane F. MacIntyre" <macinty...@d33.courts.mi.gov>
Subject Stuck OFBiz Tutorial - A Beginners Development Guide for 16.11
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2018 17:16:44 GMT
I’ve been slowly going through the guide found here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide+for+16.11

But I have gotten stuck. Somewhere around the “Customizing User Interface”, I’ve stumbled,
and can’t trace where the problem is.

When I try the demo by adding some data, I receive the following error:

org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request [createOfbizDemoEvent​createOfbizDemo];
this request does not exist or cannot be called directly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Shane MacIntyre