ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Girish Vasmatkar <girish.vasmat...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: E-commerce
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2018 14:57:00 GMT
Not sure if I am following you but I will give it a try.

Did you mean how Theme.xml file is loaded?

Look at OFBIZ_HOME/framework/base/config/component-load.xml and see below
line

<load-components parent-directory=*"themes"*/>

It scans all folders under themes folder assuming they are themes.

And then look at org.apache.ofbiz.widget.model.ThemeFactory.java

Code looks for Theme.xml file to load your theme's definitions.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Girish Vasmatkar