ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Vaibhav Jain <vaibhav.j...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Moving Average Inventory
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2018 05:46:57 GMT
Hello James,

*cogsMethodId *column of *PartyAcctgPreferance *entity is used to define
the COGS method

There are four COGS methods are defined in the OFBiz

   - LIFO
   - FIFO
   - Average cost
   - Inventory item cost

*ProductAverageCost* entity is used to store the average cost of a product
and product average cost is updated every time whenever inventory is
received.

Hope that help

Cheers!
Vaibhav Jain