ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: OFBiz Sanity Test Automation
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2018 05:37:51 GMT
Hi Sanjay,

When we discussed this last year (
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-Sanity-Test-Document-td4707889.html)
you said you would check out Geb and Spock.

I really think there are major productivity gains in writing tests that use
logical page components. Selenium is much more low-level, and the tests
will be much more fragile and will need continuous maintenance. Is there a
reason you decided to use Selenium?

There's a discussion of one person's experience at
https://allegro.tech/2015/05/automated-tests-with-geb-spock-and-groovy.html
.

Cheers

Paul