ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rishi Solanki <rishisolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help - BOM with decimals
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 09:30:09 GMT
Yes exactly, but as it is not currently supported in the process so you
have free hand to achieve the things as per requirement.
Also some generic solution welcome to the community.  :-)

Community, is there any other options we can workout then please suggest.

Thanks!

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847