ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <ja...@productive1.com>
Subject RE: Moving Average Inventory
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 13:13:29 GMT
Thank you.  Is there a table that shows me whats remaining in inventory
and what COGS it will go out at when sold?  So in my example below after
the sale of 100 units on 10-5 I have 50 remaining at an average costs of
$10.50 which is different than the original $10 I paid for those items.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Moving Average Inventory
From: Yashwant Dhakad <yashwant.dhakad@hotwaxsystems.com>
Date: Tue, August 28, 2018 5:34 am
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

Hi James,
You can find the average cost of the product on this screen
<https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/facility/control/InventoryAverageCosts?facilityId=WebStoreWarehouse>.
If you receive the inventory of the product then average cost is
automatically calculated by updateProductAverageCostOnReceiveInventory
service.

Thanks & Regards
--
Yashwant Dhakad