ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From William Cunningham <william.cunning...@live.com>
Subject Re: Webpos session timeout
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 10:40:19 GMT
Please remove me from your group.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 31, 2018, at 6:34 AM, Frank Herrman <f.herrman@typify.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> Another question from me. It seems that on different environments we experience issues
with the webpos component. We are not able to login because the session expires immideatly.
If we remove the cookies we can get in, but in the next step we are being logged out again.
We experience this behaviour in Chrome, Firefox and Safari on multiple computers. The exact
error:

> The Following Errors Occurred: Error calling event: org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException:
Problems processing event: java.lang.IllegalStateException: getAttribute: Session already
invalidated (getAttribute: Session already invalidated)