ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shi Jinghai <huaru...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Service product with selectable dates/times
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2018 12:06:25 GMT
I guess what you're trying to find is in Subscription data model.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: leovanche [mailto:leovanche@protonmail.com.INVALID]
发送时间: 2018年7月30日 8:02
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: Service product with selectable dates/times

Hello!

I am trying to create a service type product where the order clerk can select the dates and
times to perform the service and have it provided on a reoccurring or one-time basis.

As a bonus I would like to have a master schedule showing all services scheduled.

Does this type of functionality already exist in ofbiz? I would think so since many service
business are dependent on schedules and are re-occurring.

Thanks!!