ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Swapnil Mane <swapnil.m...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: https://localhost:8443/accounting can't open apache-ofbiz-16.11.04
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2018 13:24:22 GMT
Dear Danny,

With the limited information you shared, it will be difficult for us to
figure out the issue you are facing.
Please provide the exact steps you followed like,

  -- Downloaded the Apache OFBiz from here.
  -- Run these commands on the terminal (command prompt).
  -- This was the output of the commands.
  -- Hit the following URL on the browser.
  -- Getting this response on the browser.
  -- Logs on the terminal.

Please share details like this, so that we can help you in better way :-)

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane