ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Tom Luo <mario...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: ofbiz ubuntu deployment Apache server
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2018 01:46:02 GMT
Hi All,

I followed the suggestions Sandeep Kose and Michael Brohl gave to me.
Thanks both of you for help.
I uploaded my latest configuration files in github:
https://github.com/skyzluo/configuration

Now, I see a strange problem. The website is secure in Firefox, however,
Chrome says the website is not secure.
The website is here: https://www.languageetutor.com/accounting/control/main

Could anyone tell me why Chrome and Firefox report differently?

Thanks,

Tom Luo