ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From deepak nigam <deepak.nigam1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: discussion:provide official docker image of Apache OFBiz?
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2018 05:17:41 GMT
Hi All,

I also tried docker as a development platform by bind-mounting my custom
plugins folder with docker container's plugins folder. It was a good
experience for me, however, I did it just for a PoC. Here is the same
command I used for mounting:

docker run -it --name=docker-ofbiz -d -v  ~/plugins/:/ofbiz-17.12/plugins
-p 8080:8080 -p 8443:8443 ofbiz/full-trunk