ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Sharma <aditya.sha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Separate module for custom backend code and UI
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2018 05:40:02 GMT
Hi Gauravjlj,

You can have your own custom plugin with custom UI. Refer the following link

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide+for+16.11#OFBizTutorial-ABeginnersDevelopmentGuidefor16.11-CustomizingUserInterface

You can override core services & events according to your custom needs in
your component.

Refer the following link:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Service+Engine+Guide

HTH

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>