ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz <wp.rauchh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Payment Gateway Config Error
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 10:06:20 GMT
I run OfBiz on Centos 7 home server. Latest kernel version.

Database Product Name is MySQL
Database Product Version is 5.5.56-MariaDB
Database Driver Name is MySQL Connector Java
Database Driver Version is mysql-connector-java-5.1.25 ( Revision:
${bzr.revision-id} )
Database Driver JDBC Version is 4.0

Install sources. Is zip file a better (stabler0 version than svn?

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 2:39 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> Le 01/06/2018 à 15:23, Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz a écrit :
>
>> Not sure what happend, but I really did not change anything. I do also
>> have
>> problems with uploading XML files I had created before by exporting from
>> ofbiz into the empye db.
>>
> What might help here are small relevant log extracts
>
> Did I do something wrong with setting up the installation? This is what I
>> did:
>> (1) Install sources:
>> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release16.11 ofbiz
>>
> That sounds good if you want to work from a not released branch instead of
> a package
>
> cd ofbiz
>> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/tools ofbiz-tools
>> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/site ofbiz-website
>>
> You should not need those apart if you want to contribute to them
>
> (2) runnning on mysql  I made changes in gradle.build and entityengine.xml
>> accordingly.
>>
> Sounds good
>
> (3) create database ofbiz
>> (4) ./gradlew build
>> (5) ./gradlew "ofbiz --load-data readers=seed,seed-initial"
>> loadAdminUserLogin -PuserLoginId=my_username
>>
> You might even chain all of them, in one command but that's good
>
> gradlew ran wi/o an error message. Initial data were (mostly I guess)
>> loaded correctly.
>>
> Sincerely I have no ideas, relevant traces (ie not repeating same things
> ad nauseam) in logs should help
>
> BTW on which OS are you running?
>
> HTH
>
> Jacques
>

>> Wolfgang
>>
>> On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 10:04 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
>> jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
>>
>> You certainly changed something. It works in demos
>>>
>>> https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/EditP
>>> aymentGatewayConfig?paymentGatewayConfigId=CLEARCOMMERCE_CONFIG
>>>
>>> https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/Edit
>>> PaymentGatewayConfig?paymentGatewayConfigId=CLEARCOMMERCE_CONFIG
>>>
>>> This said and unrelated I don't see Authorize Dot Net Config <
>>> https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/Edi
>>> tPaymentGatewayConfig?paymentGatewayConfigId=AUTHORIZE_NET_CONFIG> in

--

Wolfgang Rauchholz