ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz <wp.rauchh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Payment Gateway Config Error
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 09:37:50 GMT
Hi Jacques, I tried with a fresh DB again and got the same problem. Right
now I am setting up a data model in ofbiz that would represent what we plan
to do. Slow process, can do this only in my 'leisure time'
I have no issue when entering the data manually so far.What I have
experiences so far is that some of the error messages are very technical
and not deciphable for end-users.

I will post/ask learnigs or problems I run into.

Sales Channels (1) Sale from central DC to end-user (eCommerce)
(2) Sale from central DC to wholesaler
FINGDOOD transfers (3) Inventory transfer from central DC to retail shops
for sale to end-user
Title remains with 'Company'. Consignemt stock
Shops are 'children' of central DC
Production  *All products produced by Sub-contractor
* Sub-contracted supplier operates central DC
* Title of inventory @ central DC remains with Company
Sourcing / Replenishment Performed by 'Company'. Direct material
drop-shipped
to Sub-Contractor and stored there as consignment stock
Thanks for your support. Wolfgang

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 11:07 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> corresponding entity
>> 2018-06-04 14:57:47,991 |OFBiz-batch-1        |DatabaseUtil
>>    |W| Table named [ACCOMMODATION_MAP] exists in the database but has no
>> corresponding entity
>> 2018-06-04 14:57:47,991 |OFBiz-batch-1        |DatabaseUtil
>>    |W| Table named [ACCOMMODATION_MAP_TYPE] exists in the database but has
>> no corresponding entity
>> 2018-06-04 14:57:47,991 |OFBiz-batch-1        |DatabaseUtil
>>    |W| Table named [ACCOMMODATION_SPOT] exists in the database but has no
>> corresponding entity
>> 2018-06-04 14:57:47,991 |OFBiz-batch-1        |DatabaseUtil
>>    |W| Table named [ACCTG_TRANS] exists in the database but has no
>> corresponding entity
>>

>> 2018-06-04 14:57:48,179 |OFBiz-batch-2        |DatabaseUtil
>>    |W| Column [RESERVED_DATETIME] of table [ORDER_ITEM_SHIP_GRP_INV_RES]
>> of
>> entity [OrderItemShipGrpInvRes] has a column size of [19] in the database,
>> but is defined to have a column size of [3] in the entity definition.
>> 2018-06-04 14:57:48,179 |OFBiz-batch-2        |DatabaseUtil
>>    |W| Column [PROMISED_DATETIME] of table [ORDER_ITEM_SHIP_GRP_INV_RES]
>> of
>> entity [OrderItemShipGrpInvRes] has a column size of [19] in the database,
>> but is defined to have a column size of [3] in the entity definition.
>> 2018-06-04 14:57:48,179 |OFBiz-batch-2        |DatabaseUtil
>>    |W| Column [LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP] of table [ORDER_ITEM_TYPE] of entity
>> [OrderItemType] has a column size of [19] in the database, but is defined
>> to have a column size of [3] in the entity definition.
>> 2018-06-04 14:57:48,179 |OFBiz-batch-2        |DatabaseUtil
>>    |W| Column [LAST_UPDATED_STAMP] of table [ORDER_ITEM_TYPE] of entity
>> [OrderItemType] has a column size of [19] in the database, but is defined
>> to have a column size of [3] in the entity definition.
>> 2018-06-04 14:57:48,180 |OFBiz-batch-2        |DatabaseUtil
>>    |W| Column [CREATED_STAMP] of table [ORDER_ITEM_TYPE] of entity
>> [OrderItemType] has a column size of [19] in the database, but is defined
>> to have a column size of [3] in the entity definition.
>> 2018-06-04 14:57:48,180 |OFBiz-batch-2        |DatabaseUtil
>>    |W| Column [CREATED_TX_STAMP] of table [ORDER_ITEM_TYPE] of entity
>> [OrderItemType] has a column size of [19] in the database, but is defined
>> to have a column size of [3] in the entity definition.
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 4:18 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
>> jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
>>
>> To be frank, like you, I prefer to use a branch rather than a package
>>> because it has the last fixes.
>>>
>>> So for me (only, not as an official PMC member) no, svn is stabler than a
>>> package.
>>>
>>> This said I have still no ideas why you get issues ;)
>>>
>>> Jacques
>>>

>>> Le 05/06/2018 à 12:06, Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz a écrit :
>>>
>>> I run OfBiz on Centos 7 home server. Latest kernel version.

Error

--

Wolfgang Rauchholz