ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Charles LC So <char...@tourdefarm.com>
Subject Re: Separate module for custom backend code and UI
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2018 00:08:13 GMT
Hello all

I’m evaluating the same aspect of OFBiz too.

I evaluated OFBiz 10 years ago. At that time the front end was not easily changed, and we
need to have our Store online ASAP, so the only choice we have is OpenCart.

Gosh, as some of us swear, OC is total crap.

Now our shop has been live for almost 6 years, and we want to take a look at OFBiz again,
and hopefully re-implement what we need in our shop within OFBiz.

Is there a templating framework (or something that enables us to handle the needs of B2C)
within OFBiz for the DIYers now, or do we need to pay a services company to do a modern front
end for us?

Much thx!
Charles

> On 1 Jun 2018, at 2:45 AM, gauravjlj@gmail.com <gauravjlj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Rajesh. I'm kind of newbie for ofbiz, would you be kind to redirect me to documentation
for this or something to start with and to understand this stuff.