ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From mfadili <mohammed.fad...@ajiel.com>
Subject Re: Creating new tenant
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2018 12:04:05 GMT
Dear Team,

I have followed instructions to activate multi-tenancy using postgres.
All seems to work fine, however I have the below message when I use the
createTenant command.

2018-06-03 13:25:12,266 |main                 |EntitySaxReader
|E| An error occurred saving the data, rolling back transaction (true)
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException:
org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: There is no datasource
(Helper) configured for the entity-group [org.apache.ofbiz.tenant]; was
trying to find datasource (helper) for entity [Tenant]

This error does not prevent the tenant from being created, data is properly
loaded as well.
So I am worried as I cannot relate it to any configuration issue.

Any one of you recognising the issue?

Thanks a lot for your support

Mohammed

--