ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe for the millionth time
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 13:13:13 GMT
This ends the story for you Julian. Here the answer I lastly received:

user@ofbiz.apache.org  mailing list.

atuser-owner@ofbiz.apache.org.

Acknowledgment: The address

    julian.smith@blockfreight.com

was not on the user mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

If you unsubscribe, but continue to receive mail, you're subscribed
under a different address than you currently use. Please look at the
header for:

Jacques

> OK, I should not have tried and would have had a better day.
>
> I need to confirm the unsubscribe and I get this message
>
> Une erreur est survenue lors de l’envoi du courrier. Le serveur a répondu : 5.7.1
L'entete "To" est malformee, adresse invalide :
> user-wc.1527665493.oecmnohfmljcekflbckk-julian.smith=blockfreight.com@ofbiz.apache.org.
Veuillez vérifier le message et essayer à nouveau.

> English translation: An error occurred when sending the mail. The server answered : 5.7.1
The header "To" is wrong, invalid address :
> user-wc.1527665493.oecmnohfmljcekflbckk-julian.smith=blockfreight.com@ofbiz.apache.org.
Please check the message and try again.

instructions at http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html ?