ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From wp.rauchholz@gmail.com <wp.rauchh...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting to know ofbiz
Date Thu, 17 May 2018 11:04:21 GMT
I started testing ofbiz by configuring en empty database to build a data model from scratch.
I do have first question (more to come I guess):
(1) How can I update exchange rates and unit of measure conversions?
(2) How can I create / delete FX rates and units of measures?
(3) I created  the admin user using the following command: ./gradlew loadAdminUserLogin -PuserLoginId=MyUserName
This allows me to log into ofbiz. I created now an employee and wanted to connect this employee
with the   MyUserName. This creates an error saying the user name already exists. Is there
a workaround for this?
(4) I cannot find a howto to configure BIRT. Please point me to one
(5) When logging in, ofbiz goes to my portal poage and opens with a very long error message.
This message does not prevent me from working, but still....
:ERROR MESSAGE:
org.apache.ofbiz.widget.renderer.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen [component://common/widget/PortalPageScreens.xml#showPortalPage]:...............

Thank you.

Wolfgang