ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe for the millionth time
Date Wed, 30 May 2018 07:52:45 GMT
OK, I should not have tried and would have had a better day.

I need to confirm the unsubscribe and I get this message

Une erreur est survenue lors de l’envoi du courrier. Le serveur a répondu : 5.7.1 L'entete
"To" est malformee, adresse invalide :
user-wc.1527665493.oecmnohfmljcekflbckk-julian.smith=blockfreight.com@ofbiz.apache.org. Veuillez
vérifier le message et essayer à nouveau.

English translation: An error occurred when sending the mail. The server answered : 5.7.1
The header "To" is wrong, invalid address :
user-wc.1527665493.oecmnohfmljcekflbckk-julian.smith=blockfreight.com@ofbiz.apache.org. Please
check the message and try again.

Of course trying again does not help :/

I'll ask the infra team about that. Certainly related to my SMTP server. So it could take
some time...

I though wonder why you can't both unsubscribe by yourself. Could you please try following
instructions at http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html ?

Jacques

sent 2 times :/