ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Emails not sending through ofbiz.
Date Fri, 11 May 2018 06:39:19 GMT
Hi,

We know that we possibly have currently an issue with sending emails, please see https://markmail.org/message/zspesezm6yvwm6vz

Jacques

Le 10/05/2018 à 13:01, Tooba Aziz a écrit :

> Hello,
> I’m using Ofbiz in integration with my project , and I’m assuming I can send emails
through ofbiz , so far I have tried following things and didn’t
> get any email ,
>
> 1)modified file = framework\common\config\general.properties  as following ,
>
> mail.smtp.relay.host=smtp.gmail.com <http://smtp.gmail.com>
>
> mail.smtp.auth = true
>
> mail.smtp.starttls.enable = true
>
> mail.smtp.port=465
>
> defaultFromEmailAddress=mx.ofbiz@gmail.com <mailto:mx.ofbiz@gmail.com>
>
> mail.notifications.enabled=Y
>
> mail.smtp.socketFactory.port=465
>
> mail.smtp.socketFactory.class=javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory
>
> ORGANIZATION_PARTY=ACCOUNTING
>
> mail.smtp.auth.user= mx.ofbiz@gmail.com <mailto:mx.ofbiz@gmail.com>
>
> mail.smtp.auth.password=mypassword
>
> 2) After this modification I restarted ofbiz and from UI , logged in from admin account
and  created an emailing list for a different account which
> is associated with the email mx.ofbiz@gmail.com <mailto:mx.ofbiz@gmail.com> , and
added a party, screen shots attached

> 3) Then I created a com_event  with status com_in_progress, screenshot attached,
>
> Then according to the documentation I found on ofbiz , a job runs every 5 mins and sends
emails to any in_progress com events that are there

> I waited but nothing happened, I checked the data base and ,
>
> Contact_list_comunicaton_status table is empty and and communication_event_role table
shows status COM_ROLE_COMPLETED, where as communication_event
> shows status COM_IN_PROGRESS now I don’t understand what happened here. Please help
me here. I need to get the emailing thing working

> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

	Virus-free.