ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: MODERATE for user@ofbiz.apache.org
Date Wed, 09 May 2018 05:40:34 GMT
Hi Wolfgang,

Could you please share in which build.gradle you are adding
pluginLibsRuntime?

if you are using main build.gradle then you need to add following entry:

runtime mysql:mysql-connector-java:5.1.25-3

And if you are using plugins component build.gradle file then you need to use

pluginLibsRuntime "mysql:mysql-connector-java:5.1.25-3"

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwax.co