ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Howto link communication events to requests
Date Mon, 28 May 2018 05:07:04 GMT
Hi Geoff,

Are you using CustRequest entity to track customer request?

If yes you can use CustRequestCommEvent
<https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:443/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=CustRequestCommEvent>
associate Customer Request with communication events.
Also, you can store the customerPartyId in CommunicationEvent.partyIdTo
field.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit